Re: Attempt to upgrade libjsonp-java - help needed

Am 24.01.19 um 17:47 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Markus,
>
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 12:27:35PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
>> If the documentation is not super important to you, I recommend to just
>> drop the -doc package.
>
> Doc is absolutely not important - its just a predependency of one of my
> packages.  Do you have a hint where to poke to get rid of the doc
> creation.  I fiddled around a bit with the pom.xmls but failed. :-(

I am facing a similar problem with libgoogle-gson-java-doc at the
moment. I have to change a value in the Manifest file again but the
javadoc bug prevents that. So just remove the -doc package in d/control,
the doc-base and -doc.install file and it should work.