Re: Javadoc -link makes broken links if module name matches package name

Hi Matthias,

on a number of packages, javadoc now fails, which is reported by a
number of bugs. Since you mentioned that this is not a bug in the JDK,
could you give a hint what the problem is? The error message is a bit
mystic, at least to me. And the openjdk commit also does not enlighten me.

It a bug in the individual packages or one in javahelper? And what
should be done to fix it?

Best

Ole