Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

Le 30/04/2018 à 13:42, Giovanni Mascellani a écrit :

> Thank you very much for working on this migration. Is manual migration
> of one's packages helpful, neutral or disruptive? I would like to upload
> geogebra (and maybe other packages), and would take the chance to
> migrate it and update Vcs-* tags, but I can wait for the migration to
> finish if this would disturb your scripts.

Hi Giovanni,

I've moved the geogebra repository, could you check if it's ok?

  https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/geogebra

I think I'll just complete the mass migration myself, but I'll need help
afterward to check if everything is ok (like missing or empty
repositories). I'll also need help to migrate the ~60 packages still in
Subversion.

Emmanuel Bourg