Is maven 3.5.4-1 possible to get in stretch backports ?

Dear all.

On the lines of openjdk-11 would it also be possible to see maven
3.5.4-1 in stable backports.

I was vowed to  see openjdk-11 in stable-backports -

https://tracker.debian.org/news/1001346/accepted-openjdk-11-90412-4bpo91-source-amd64-all-into-stretch-backports-stretch-backports/

but am somewhat confused with the changes statement shared therein -

Changes:
 openjdk-11 (9.0.4+12-4~bpo9+1) stretch-backports; urgency=medium
 .
   * Rebuild for stretch-backports.
   * Temporary OpenJDK 9 build to bootstrap OpenJDK 10 in stretch-backports

Shouldn't it have been OpenJDK 11 in there or another backport release
is yet to come ?

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openjdk-8

--
          Regards,