Re: Now we have antlr 4.6 - any chance to get 4.7 soon (Was: beast-mcmc2: Cannot find symbol CharStreams.fromString(newick))

Am 19.10.18 um 17:33 schrieb Emmanuel Bourg:
[...]
> @Andreas: We have a script [1] to create the repositories on Salsa. It's
> important to use it because it configures the IRC/BTS/mail hooks properly.
>
> [1]
> https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/pkg-java-scripts/blob/master/setup-salsa-repository

Would it be possible to execute this script via the "official"
Salsa/Gitlab interface or is there another way to configure hooks? I
find it somehow backwards if we have to configure hooks this way and not
via the "Create repository" feature of Gitlab.

Regards,

Markus