Competing repositories for libjlatexmath-java

Hi Sylvestre,

I stumbled upon competing repositories for libjlatexmath-java: One is
in java-team and changelog/control says:

https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libjlatexmath-java/blob/master/debian/changelog
 libjlatexmath-java (1.0.6-1.1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
   * Non-maintainer upload.
   * Moved the package to Git
  -- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net>  Wed, 01 Nov 2017 09:53:59 +0100

https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/libjlatexmath-java/blob/master/debian/control
 Maintainer: Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 Vcs-Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libjlatexmath-java.git
 Vcs-Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libjlatexmath-java.git

the other is in science-team:

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libjlatexmath-java/blob/master/debian/changelog
 libjlatexmath-java (1.0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
   [ Felix Natter ]
   * Moved the package to Git

   [ Sylvestre Ledru ]
   * New upstream release (and imported in the git repo)
   * Package moved to salsa
   * Standards-Version: 4.1.3
  -- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>  Wed, 18 Apr 2018 08:28:25 +0200

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libjlatexmath-java/blob/master/debian/control
 Maintainer: Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
 Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libjlatexmath-java.git
 Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/libjlatexmath-java

So the latter one is the one that is obviously updated and in line with
the uploaded package but the Maintainer says it is maintained by Debian
Java team and thus it is in the wrong repository.  If you want me to
sort this out I'd move the latest changes to java-team, change Vcs
fields to reflect this and remove the repository on science-team.

Do you agree with this procedure (or possibly want to do it yourself)?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de