Re: maven gives warnings while trying to package and even when run by itself.

Hi Shirish,

Le 22/09/2018 à 07:56, shirish शिरीष a écrit :

> The Warnings at -
>
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
> com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
> (file:/usr/share/maven/lib/guice.jar) to method
> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain)
> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
> WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further
> illegal reflective access operations
> WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
>
> are concerning. Before filing a bug thought it would be best to ask
> before doing something silly, I did check the maven bts but didn't see
> anything which jumped out at me.

This is a guice issue which is known upstream [1]. Not much we can do at
the Debian level besides waiting for a fix. The warning is harmless for now.

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://github.com/google/guice/issues/1133