Re: RFS: picocli/3.5.2-1 [ITP] -- mighty tiny CLI library for JVM applications

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 2:43 PM Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:

> Le 09/09/2018 à 14:35, Miroslav Kravec a écrit :
>
> > Regarding https://github.com/tbroyer/gradle-apt-plugin, I have
> > encountered a problem. I can't find copyright holder (author), just
> > Apache-2.0. Is that a blocker for package to be accepted?
> >
> > I can set author/copyright-holder to https://github.com/tbroyer/, or
> > extract name and email address from git logs. Would that be
> > acceptable, if there's no explicit statement in sources, itself?
>
> According to the Git history this looks like a one man project. So the
> copyright attribution would be:
>
>    2015-2018, Thomas Broyer

Thanks. So, this would be enough for package to pass NEW queue?
Reading https://wiki.debian.org/NewQueue, there's standing:

    NEW checking is about three things. In order of priority:
    * trying to keep the archive legal,
    * trying to keep the package namespace sane,
    * trying to reduce the number of bugs in Debian.