Re: Could somebody look at the discussion at merge 5

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 11:20:05PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I also realized I forgot to upload the package.
> (I hope my upload will be accepted)

As I tried to add French and Italian translation to FAQ, this is what I
found.

1. Italian translation has too much old info.  It's best not to make PO
with unmatched string risks.  So drop it as japa-policy package did.

2.  French translation PO for XML was generated locally.  But I realized
including both FAQ and POLICY in one package makes these translation
system to be mixed up and non-optimal.  It is cleaner to take out JAVA
FAQ as a separate source package.  But that has some negatives.  I can
work around this problem with the current source. ...  Any thought ...

Osamu