debian-java-faq uploaded

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2018 at 10:46:09AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> at bottom :-
> and then realized had forgotten to remove the earlier revision
> date/time-stamp which I did.

That's true for policy.  I think we should keep such information so I
added it back in the safe way.

> Please go through the latest revised debian-java-faq.dbk and let me
> know if any more changes are required or got left over .

Well I fixed typos etc. and updated build script. dsssl is too old.

Anyway, VCS-git was totally outdated.  So I uploaded with new URL after
making package buildable.

I don't know which bug to be closed.  So please follow up fixing
 https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?repeatmerged=no&src=java-policy
(Which patches are applied and close)

Now you can focus on the content.

With some care we can build PDF or add PO for translation.  But I
strongly suggest to work on the content first.  When you document moving
target things, please organize content for easy update.

Regards,

Osamu