Re: OpenJDK 11 -- testing needed

Le 11/08/2018 à 17:56, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> Can't we just use that and move on and package OpenJFX 11?
> This is the package I would volunteer to work on.

Unfortunately we can't use the version of Gradle in experimental without
modifying gradle-debian-helper first. Gradle breaks the APIs used by
gradle-debian-helper, and the fix isn't trivial. I'm considering adding
a hook in Gradle that gradle-debian-helper could use to rewrite the
dependencies on the fly, that would decouple gradle-debian-helper from
the internal Gradle APIs and avoid similar breakage in the future. I
have no concrete implementation yet, so if you want to dive in, please
go ahead.

Emmanuel Bourg