Re: Problem using mh_make on ice4j

Hey,

Sorry for top-posting html.

Before you package ice4j itself, please check the required dependencies. As far as I know, there are still quite a few missing in Debian. Among them the rather (license-) complicated jsip (Java SIP and SDP processing). As a replacement, Daniel Pocock and I started a free reimplementation of the interfaces, but I lost track of what is packaged and uploaded what and not already (have a look at the OpenTelecoms Github organization and the sip/sdp-*java packages).

When the dependencies are all there, I (as a Jitsi team member) will happily package ice4j myself or at least help it keep updated. And it should be easy then with mh_make.

Cheers,
Ingo

Freundliche Grüsse,
Ingo Bauersachs