Re: Java Team on Salsa, Mailinglist

Le 03/06/2018 à 22:05, Geert Stappers a écrit :

> } I do volunteer for the job mailinglist admin/moderator of debian-java
>

> My reason for stepping forward is
> making it possible that Emmanuel Bourg can spent his time on non-ML-maintiance

Thank you Geert,

The moderation of the mailing list doesn't involve a lot of work, there
are just a few spams to flush from the moderation queue once a month.
That won't make a big difference on the time I dedicate to Debian, but
at at least I won't be a SPoF on this matter.

I'll add you to the list of moderators once I've access to the admin
interface.

Emmanuel Bourg