Re: Java Team on Salsa, Mailinglist

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 02:37:15PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 02:17:06PM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
>   [ ... ]
> > Mailing lists
> > Maintainer field in debian/control doesn't change. I'm the only admin of
> > these lists for now but it would be nice to have more admins/moderators.
> >

> That is a place where I can help.
>
> I do volunteer for the job mailinglist admin/moderator.
} I do volunteer for the job mailinglist admin/moderator of debian-java

My reason for stepping forward is
making it possible that Emmanuel Bourg can spent his time on non-ML-maintiance

I have experience with moderating mailman mailinglists.
( https://www.syslinux.org/archives/2017-March/025589.html )

If Emmanuel agrees, he can sent me credentials.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
Debian Developer
--