After move to Salsa: Tried to upgrade some packages I feel responsible

Hi,

I considered the move to Salsa a good reason to have a look into some
packages I maintain (or rather do not really maintain but where I'm
mentioned in the Uploaders field - sorry for my weak job here) in the
Debian Java team.  The following packages went smoothly:

    snappy-java
    tcode

I upgraded the following packages in Git to the latest upstream version
but these were running into build issues where I have no idea how to
fix:

    libejml-java
      Could not determine java version from '9.0.4'.

    libexternalsortinginjava-java
      [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.0.0:jar (default-cli) on project externalsortinginjava: Execution default-cli of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.0.0:jar failed.: NullPointerException -> [Help 1]

    libjsonp-java
      Strange error in clean target - I've droped a note in d/changelog

I'm personally fine with the current versions in Debian and just want
to tell that I tried but have no sufficient time cycles to continue
with these packages.  May be some kind soul who is interested might
like to pick up from here.

Some other packages are left.  I'll pick them up once bug #897401 which
makes upgrading Java packages more fun. :-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de