Re: request for help: jhove

I'd love to actually update to the most recent upstream. The build system switched
from ant to maven, and I am completely unfamiliar with it. First, I got a fatal error
about not finding org.sonatype.oss:oss-parent:pom, so I tried deleting that section
of the pom.xml. Then the build can't find jacoco-mavin-plugin is missing. That's
where I'm currently stuck.

control/
Build-Depends: javahelper, debhelper, maven-debian-helper, libmaven-shared-utils-java, quilt, cdbs, libjacoco-java
Build-Depends-Indep: default-jdk

rules/
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/default-java
%: