Re: request for help: jhove

Hi Jeff,

Le 30/04/2018 à 19:05, Jeff Breidenbach a écrit :

> Is someone willing to help out? I'm appreciative of assistance at any
> level: advice, patches, NMU, package adoption.  Thank you in advance.

We'll be happy you help with specific Java issues (either on this list
or on the #debian-java IRC channel for a more interactive debugging
session). Regarding #895761 it seems that setting the source encoding
will fix the errors reported (just add the attribute
encoding="ISO-8859-1" to the <javac> tasks in the build.xml file).

Emmanuel Bourg