Updating BND to 3.x

I have been working on updating "bnd"[1] to 3.5.0. I had to say this time it is much smoother than what Markus did 2 years ago. Here is a summary of the progress so far:

* All changes to "bnd" are now temporarily stored on Salsa [2]
* Introduced new dependency "felix-resolver" [3]
* Updated dependency "osgi-compendium" to version 6 [4]
* Tested reverse-build-dependencies on "bnd", "osgi-compendium" and "maven-bundle-plugin"
  * 176 packages build successfully without modification
  * 15 packages already FTBFS before my work:
    * activemq
    * activemq-protobuf
    * apache-directory-server
    * apache-mime4j
    * avro-java
    * cobertura
    * gradle
    * hawtbuf
    * jruby
    * libcommons-jexl2-java
    * maven-bundle-plugin
    * mockito
    * mustache-java
    * openjpa
    * tika
  * 4 packages need fixes:
    * felix-bundlerepository (done)
    * jboss-xnio
    * libquartz2-java
    * maven-bundle-plugin

Here is the summary of significant changes I made to the package:

* Added rules to build more artifacts
  * aQute.libg
  * biz.aQute.remote
  * biz.aQute.repository
  * biz.aQute.resolve
  * biz.aQute.tester
  * org.osgi.impl.bundle.repoindex.api
  * org.osgi.impl.bundle.repoindex.lib
  * The Gradle plugin (But not installing it)
* Changed the artifact/group IDs to match the upstream
  * E.g. biz.aQute:bnd => biz.aQute.bnd:biz.aQute.bnd
* Switched to use a simpler "get-orig-source" approach using "uscan" + "d/copyright"

The Gradle plugin obviously have a runtime dependency on Gradle, so it is better be put in a separated package. I'll leave it to the next update, so this time we can bypass FTP-Master.

During the update I found some issues:

* "bnd" hardcodes its data directory as "~/.bnd" which causes errors under "fakeroot" [5]
* I have no idea how to exclude certain Java source in "*.bnd" files, so I had to delete them. [6]

So far I have fixed "felix-bundlerepository", and I will fix the rest of the 3 packages. However I don't want to fix those packages that already FTBFS before this, as they tend to have other issues and fixing "bnd"-related problems will likely be trivial.

Can somebody grant me upload permission to "osgi-compendium" so that I can deal with it myself? I will signal you once other packages are ready. Thank you!

[1]: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bnd
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/seamlik-guest/bnd/tree/3.5
[3]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/felix-resolver.git
[4]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/osgi-compendium.git