Re: The quilt / maven-helper dance

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:

> I modified maven-debian-helper to call mh_unpatchpom at the end of the
> install phase and it seems to work for a normal build:

As long as it takes care of permissions.

The install phase is run as root (unless you use fakeroot),
so any files must be chown’d back to the original user,
unless you just rm the patched pom and mv the backup back
into place.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)