Review of fairsim, libjtransforms-java and libjlargearray-java

Hi,

I think all three packages are in a good shape but there are some issues.

Standards-Version is 4.1.1 now.

I suggest to remove the -doc packages because I don't believe those
libraries are significant enough to warrant the maintenance of
additional documentation packages but I leave the decision to you. That
would also simplify the packaging a little.

You don't have to add the classpath to the library. The Lintian check
that warned about this issue has recently been removed. If you do it and
use jh_classpath or the *.classpath file then you must specify the
absolute path to the libraries otherwise they won't be found. In general
you rarely need both javahelper and maven-debian-helper in one package.
I believe maven-debian-helper would suffice here and you can remove the
build-dependency on javahelper and the related substvars.

I also suggest to remove the --has-package-version flag from the *.poms
files. There was a recent change in maven-debian-helper that
automatically adds a versioned dependency to reverse-dependencies if one
of their build-dependencies uses this flag. In my opinion in most cases
this is too strict and not what you probably wanted.

Regarding your failing patch I'm not sure. It doesn't sound like it is
Java specific. You can send me your patch and I can take a look though.

Regards,

Markus