Re: libjoptsimple-java - new upstream 5.0.4 in git (current 4.5)

Hi,

Am 30.08.2017 um 23:09 schrieb Steffen Möller:
> Hello,
>
> This jopt-simple library is apparently one of the better-known libraries
> and we are somewhat stuck with a two year old version. I just uploaded
> 5.0.4, upstream is alpha with version 6. Do we need to keep version 4.x?
> As tempted as I am to say "yes", the reverse dependencies natbraille
> and libgradle-android-plugin-java compiled smoothly with the new version
> - I do not find a source for the remaining syncany. And it is only about
> parsing command line libraries after all ... sounds like fixable even if
> something fails - things should just not fail without notice and I am too
> far from the library to say if this is likely to happen.
>
> Many thanks for your advice

Syncany is in experimental only. As usual we gladly welcome any help
with updating and maintaining Java packages. We only ask that people
don't dump a new package into the Java team and then go MIA because "the
team will take care of it". If you think the update will be beneficial
and won't cause any harm, please go ahead.

Markus