libjoptsimple-java - new upstream 5.0.4 in git (current 4.5)

Hello,

This jopt-simple library is apparently one of the better-known libraries
and we are somewhat stuck with a two year old version. I just uploaded
5.0.4, upstream is alpha with version 6. Do we need to keep version 4.x?
As tempted as I am to say "yes", the reverse dependencies natbraille
and libgradle-android-plugin-java compiled smoothly with the new version
- I do not find a source for the remaining syncany. And it is only about
parsing command line libraries after all ... sounds like fixable even if
something fails - things should just not fail without notice and I am too
far from the library to say if this is likely to happen.

Many thanks for your advice

Steffen