Re: Java BoF at DebConf?

On 20/07/17 00:26, tony mancill wrote:
On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 01:28:31AM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
Am 19.07.2017 um 01:14 schrieb Matthias Klose:
Hi,

not sure how many people will visit DebConf. Would it make sense to have a
buster BoF? I'll be there, and would like helping organizing such a BoF if there
is interest.

I'll be in Montreal too. Also wanted to bring this topic up myself. I
will hold a talk about Debian Games related stuff but otherwise I'm
absolutely available. There will also be a clojure BoF, not sure if we
should just "merge" both of them or organize a separate event. I guess
we will find more than enough topics to talk about. :)

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for coordinating this.  I will be there too and am definitely
interested in attending a Java BoF.  I expect that clojure is distinct
enough for us to at least try for a separate Java BoF to talk about what
we need/would like accomplish in buster, but combining them would better
than not having one at all.

I have beamed myself to Canada. Ready, when you are.

Markus