Request to join the debian-java team

Hi,

I'd like to join the debian-java team. I've been working on and
packaging several Java packages for debian, such as jpy (python-java
gateway), thredds, netcdf, geoserver and beam libraries, used in
geospatial data (ITPs submitted). (These packages are interrelated;
thredds and beam provide and work with netcdf files and netcdf-java, etc.)

These have a tree of dependencies i've also been working on, typically
gradle plugins that are required for them to build. I would like to add
these to The Java team-maintained packages and co-ordinate with existing
work in Debian.

Best regards

Alastair McKinstry

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.