Re: Surefire plugin

Le 21/07/2017 à 13:12, Emmanuel Bourg a écrit :

> But I agree this shouldn't be necessary, I'll investigate.

Running maven in debug mode (with the -X parameter) I see that the
junit4 dependency is pulled through this chain:

 org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:jar:2.19.1:
    org.apache.maven.surefire:maven-surefire-common:jar:debian:compile
       org.apache.maven:maven-core:jar:debian:compile
          classworlds:classworlds:jar:debian:compile
             junit:junit:jar:4.x:compile

The classworlds pom.xml defines a dependency on junit but doesn't set
the scope to 'test'. I'll try to fix that and see if it helps.

Emmanuel Bourg