Surefire plugin

Hi,

I wanted to upload a new revision of libtwelvemonkeys-java but it fails
to build with the following error message:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test
(default-test) on project common-lang: Execution default-test of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test failed:
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.17 or one of its
dependencies could not be resolved: Cannot access central
(https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact
junit:junit:jar:4.x has not been downloaded from it before. -> [Help 1]

I added org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1 to
maven.ignoreRules and even removed the entry from pom.xml but Maven
still complains about a missing artifact. I suspect something went wrong
with the latest update of surefire to 2.19.1 but I can't figure out what.

Ideas?

Regards,

Markus