Re: PDFBox 2.0.6

Hi,

I have packaged 2.0.6 but I would appreciate if you could take a look at
the changes and possibly fix outstanding issues before I'm going to
upload to experimental.

I dropped the libjempbox-java package because it is no longer
unsupported and was removed upstream. Apparently xmpbox is the successor
but I don't know if we have to build the module in order to replace
jempbox or if we can just live without it.

There were also lots of unapplied patches which I simply removed. The
copyright isn't complete yet and do we still have to do this
search&replace dance in debian/rules?

Regards,

Markus