PDFBox 2.0.6

Hi,

I'm currently working on updating pdfsam. As usual there are tons of new
dependencies. I believe I can manage to package them but at the moment
I'm stuck at SAMBox and its build-dependency fontbox.

SAMBox is a fork of PDFBox' 2.x branch. It requires fontbox 2.0.6 which
is part of the PDFBox package. Our package apparently tracks the older
1.8 branch. Is there a good reason not to upgrade to 2.x or is it just
the usual nobody has found the time yet? The update may possibly break
jabref, fop and tika although the latter is RC buggy anyway. I get only
weird output from the "build-rdeps" command, so there might be even more
reverse-dependencies.

Alternatively I could also just package fontbox.

Thoughts?

Regards,

Markus