packaging from java maven

Hi,

I have a java source that was built using maven without debian source.
How can I generate debian source with all necessary tarballs for building?

I found two options, but couldn't implement them:

1- Using (get-orig-source ) target in debian/rules.

What specific code to insert, how to make sure of all dependencies?
How to run the script, shall I use dpkg-buildpackage ?

2- Using maven-debian-helper
I tried to run (mh_make) but there are many missing dependencies!.

 I hope to get some suggestions and systematic approach to solve this issue.

Thanks& Regards,
N.G