Re: Gradle help for libcontrolsfx-java seeked (Was: openjfx usage in megan-ce)

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 07:07:33PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> As said above feel free to do whatever you consider the most simple way
> for you.  Removing my repository and replacing it with yours would be
> perfectly fine as well.  Feel free to ping me for testing your work with
> megan-ce.

Hi Andreas,

I still need to do some work for the license review, but I have pushed
my work-in-progress to [1].  You should be able to build from the repo
with "gbp buildpackage" and get a .deb for testing with megan-ce.

Once we upload, I'll clean up whichever repo is left.

Cheers,
tony

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/controlsfx.git