Re: Gradle help for libcontrolsfx-java seeked (Was: openjfx usage in megan-ce)

Hi Tony,

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 07:45:20AM -0700, tony mancill wrote:

> > [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libcontrolsfx-java.git
>
> I am also working on a controlsfx package [2], as it is needed for the

Ahhh, I should have checked wnpp first!  Please feel free to override my
poor attempt!  I have no real interest to maintain the package myself.

> next major release of jabref.  I'm able to build the JAR without any
> issues and am in the midst of trying to put together a complete
> debian/copyright.  I was also wondering whether I should package up the
> samples JAR as a separate binary package.

I admit I have not thought about this question.

> As of yet I haven't pushed any of my work to pkg-java, but provided it's
> okay with you, I'll start merging our packaging efforts.  I'm away for
> the weekend, but should be able to start pushing my work-in-progress
> early next week.

As said above feel free to do whatever you consider the most simple way
for you.  Removing my repository and replacing it with yours would be
perfectly fine as well.  Feel free to ping me for testing your work with
megan-ce.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--