[stretch] jnr-posix/3.0.12-3 and #860691

Hi,

I have opted to stretch-ignore #860691 instead of unblocking the
jnr-posix/3.0.12-3 upload for now.

If the tests are simply wrong on i386, then that is fine and the fix can
wait until buster (or you are welcome to patch them in a -4 upload for
stretch if there is time for that).
  Should it turn out that the package is actually broken on i386, please
remove the -ignore tag and let me know.  Though in that case, disabling
the tests would not be a solution. :)

This decision (to ignore the bug for stretch) is applicable to other
arch:all-only packages with a similar scenario (i.e. build works on
amd64, but not on i386) as long as runtime functionality is unaffected[1].

Thanks,
~Niels

[1]
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-release/2017/debian-release.2017-04-26-19.02.html

"""
    AGREED: arch:all FTBFS on i386 (where it builds fine on amd64) is
candidate for a stretch-ignore (nthykier, 19:21:24)
"""