Re: Freeplane and latest jgoodies-forms: strange runtime error

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 09:23:35PM -0800, tony mancill wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 07:40:59PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > I wouldn't worry to much about JGoodies now. We are already at the end
> > of the Stretch release cycle but there is still one month left to clean
> > everything up. Best and most time saving option IMO would be to ask the
> > release team to binNMU all reverse-dependencies. I know transition
> > freeze was on 5th of November but hey, let's talk to them and see how
> > they react. Otherwise we just split the work between all active DDs and
> > rebuild all reverse-dependencies. That should do the trick.
>
> Thanks to all who have contributed to the thread.  I will start digging
> into the r-deps this weekend so we have a list of what is affected at
> runtime.  If nothing else, that will allow me to explain myself to the
> Release Team and understand the problem better.  But I agree that we can
> get rebuilds done if necessary.  Thank you for the support.

I have performed runtime checks on a sid system for all r-deps that I
found in the archive for libjgoodies-[looks|forms]-java.  With the
exceptions of biomaj, which I wasn't sure how to test, and jitsi, which
isn't currently installable, everything else appears to be okay with the
versions of jgoodies packages in the archive.

If there is evidence to the contrary, please send it my way.

Thanks,
tony