pkg-java-svn2git and epoch number

Hi.

I am trying to convert a couple of old packages from svn to git. Trying
with the pkg-java-svn2git tool, I discovered that it has a nonstandard
handling of epoch number in the generated tags: the character ":" is
replaced with "%3A" (its ASCII value) instead of just "%" as it is done
by gbp-import-orig by default[1]. If you are ok with this, I would
change the behaviour of pkg-java-svn2git to conform with the de facto
standard set by git-buildpackage. Please let me know what you think.

 [1]
https://sources.debian.net/src/git-buildpackage/0.7.5/gbp/deb/git.py/#L164

Cheers, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
PhD Student - Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy

http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani