mh_resolve_dependencies (was Re: Configuring Jersey Client in tomcat8)

On Sun, 27 Nov 2016, Dominik George wrote:

> > Debian package, use this property and fix this error?
>
> I actually found hints that this might also be because of
> libjaxrs-api-java being version 2, but we only have Jersey 1…

We fixed this yesternight, the real cause was something else,
even if the symptoms matched.

Now, to the other real problem: how to tell mh_resolve_dependencies
to ignore some? (Case in point, multi-module project with parent POM
and several module POMs which depend on each other; the maven helper
stuff tries to find a Debian package for each dependency, even the
one we were just trying to compile.)

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--