Configuring Jersey Client in tomcat8

{ Please keep me as recipient ☺. ]

Hi,

https://tomee.apache.org/tip-jersey-client.html

I see this issue for an application deployed to Debian's tomcat8 (the
system instance).

However, I cannot find a way to set this property for the standard
Tomcat 8.

How would I make a webapp, deplyed to the tomcat8 system instance from a
Debian package, use this property and fix this error?

Kind regards,
Nik

--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Hundeshagenstr. 26 · 53225 Bonn
Mobile: +49-1520-1981389 · https://www.dominik-george.de/

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Maintainer

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)