Re: RFS: gradle/3.1-1

Hi Emmanuel,

libnative-platform-java is now built on all official architectures and
most debian-ports ones [1]. I'll let the porters deal with the FTBFS
on those architectures.

I also fixed the FTBFS of bnd against Gradle 3.1 [2], and I also
confirmed Gradle 3.1 is buildable with (Gradle 2.13) or (Gradle 3.1 +
the fixed bnd).

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

[1]: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libnative-platform-java