RFS: gradle/3.1-1

Hi,

I have prepared an update for gradle. The changelog is:

  * New upstream release
  * Rename javadoc directory: /usr/share/doc/gradle/{javadoc => api}
  * Update to debhelper 10
  * d/gradle.desktop: Improve zh-TW translation
  * Move gradle-wrapper.jar from libgradle-core-java to libgradle-plugins-java
  * gradle-doc: Install DSL documentations and release notes
  * Use javahelper to install Javadoc
  * No longer embed Class-Path in JAR manifests since Gradle uses its own class
  * d/gradle-doc.lintian-overrides: Override duplicate-files since they are
    example files not mistakes and the warnings are annoying
  * Drop/new patches:
    - disable_tests.diff: Now use a cleaner way to bypass tests
    - disable_sonar.diff: Upstream dropped the sonar plugin
    + drop_http-builder.patch: http-builder is not in Debian yet
    + new_APIs_in_3.0.patch
    + disable_Kotlin.patch
    + disable_buildSrc_tests.patch
    + dependency-management_depends_on_testkit.patch: Otherwise ZIP I/O errors
    + Groovy_projects_depends_on_localGroovy.patch: Otherwise errors
    + remove_timestamps.patch: Improve reproducibility by manually setting
      timestamps and other dynamic properties
    + drop_jmh-gradle-plugin.patch: jmh-gradle-plugin is not in Debian yet
  * New JARs:
    * gradle-composite-builds.jar
    * gradle-ide-play.jar
    * gradle-installation-beacon.jar
    * gradle-jvm-services.jar
    * gradle-logging.jar
    * gradle-process-services.jar
    * gradle-task-cache-http.jar
  * d/control:
    * Build-Depends on libfindbugs instead of findbugs
    * Restrict dependencies:
      * groovy >= 2.4.7
      * gradle >= 2.13
      * libnative-platform-java >= 0.11

Since this is a new major version, there are API changes that may
break existing packages. After rebuilding all
reverse-build-dependencies I have found all affected packages and the
way to fix the FTBFS. Below are the affected packages:

* android-platform-tools-base
* bnd
* gant (Fixed in [1])
* gradle-debian-helper
* groovy (Fixed in [2])
* libgpars-groovy-java (Fixed in [3])

The FTBFS of both android-platform-tools-base, gradle-debian-helper
and bnd are due to that some imported package names are changed. Since
Java does not support conditional imports or macros, it would be
better to fix them after Gradle 3.1 is uploaded to unstable.

I also wish to get the upload permission. Can any DD grant it for me? Thank you!

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/gant.git/commit/?id=3914147e1cb497a6891a8daeb908b58464834457
[2]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/groovy.git/commit/?id=6f208c4d825938b2567e54fa45cc3b5c7e5be74a