Re: maven-debian-helper for simple single-jar binary package

Le 7/10/2016 à 16:47, Jonathan Dowland a écrit :

> Is this expected behaviour, or a bug (bugs) in maven-debian-helper, or
> pilot error?

Hi Jonathan,

This is a good question, I don't think maven-debian-helper has really
been designed not to install the artifacts under /usr/share/maven-repo
(at least I can't remember maintaining a package doing that). The
overhead of the Maven artifacts is rather small (a few KB for the pom
file), you could just keep them. Otherwise I think removing them in the
install phase as you did is fine.

Emmanuel Bourg