In need for a review of java part of RFS #832704

Hello everyone,

I am working on the nixnote2 [0] packaging. You may find the ITP [1]
and RFS [2] on Debian BTS.

This is mainly a C++ / Qt project but contains a little pre-bulit jar
file for feature enhancement. Luckily the java source code for jar
file is provided by upstream [3], so I have to build the jar file from
source code.

The problem is that I know little about java packaging in Debian.
After some studies, I took a try and managed to make it work for the
main program, but I am not sure whether my solution is 100%
appropriate and correct.

So if someone is interested, please help to make a review about the
java part of the packaging. You may find the dsc package on
mentors.debian.net [4] and download it with dget, or directly visit
GitHub [5] for my current work.

Thank you very much!

[0] https://github.com/baumgarr/Nixnote2
[1] https://bugs.debian.org/609849