Re: Gradle and transitive dependencies

Dear Markus,

Thanks for the reply. I've changed the debian/maven.rules file so that
it just has:

junit junit jar s/4\..*/4.x/ * *

But if I run debuild, I still get the same error message.

Looking in

/usr/share/maven-repo/org/codenarc/CodeNarc/0.23/CodeNarc-0.23.pom

CodeNarc's pom appears to assert a dependency on a 'debian' version of junit:

                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>debian</version>
                </dependency>

So perhaps this is actually a bug in the CodeNarc package?

Christopher