RFS: svgsalamander/1.0.0+dfsg1-1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "svgsalamander"

* Package name    : svgsalamander
  Version         : 1.0.0+dfsg1-1
  Upstream Author : Mark McKay <mark@kitfox.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/blackears/svgSalamander/
* License         : LGPL-2.0 or BSD-3-clause
  Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

libsvgsalamander-java - SVG engine for Java
libsvgsalamander-java-doc - SVG engine for Java (documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/svgsalamander

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/svgsalamander/svgsalamander_1.0.0+dfsg1-1.dsc

More information about svgsalamander can be obtained from https://github.com/blackears/svgSalamander/

Changes since the last upload:

svgsalamander (1.0.0+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upstream version, now on github
  * Add watch file
  * Use Files-Excluded: instead of repack script
  * Do not call netbeans ant targets by setting mkdist.disabled
  * Fix the pom to be installed by maven-repo-helper (version=1.0.0, no deps)
  * Update standards-version to 3.9.8 (no changes)
  * Fix license short name (BSD->BSD-3-clause)
  * Fix lintians
  * Add DEP3 patch headers

 -- Felix Natter <fnatter@gmx.net>  Sat, 30 Jul 2016 11:28:28 +0200

I built this with pbuilder and tested with the r-dep jsom.

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter