Re: Upgrading svgSalamander

Hi,

Feel free to take over the package completely.

Sorry for not replying to your earlier mail, and thanks for taking over.

Cheers,
Nicolas

Le 16 juillet 2016 19:03:25 GMT+02:00, Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> a écrit :
On 16.07.2016 18:57, Felix Natter wrote:
hi,

I would like to update svgSalamander (lightweight SVG renderer for Java
including Swing) [1] to the just released 1.0. I tried to contact
the 0~svn95-1 uploader (see CC:) but he hasn't responded for weeks now.

There seems to be no packaging VCS, so I would put the contents of the
0~svn95-1 debian tarball in a new pkg-java git repo.

Do I need to contact the MIA team? How long shall I wait?

There is only one r-dep (josm), and games-java-dev Recommends: it
(which does not seem to be problematic, as it is meta package).

[1] https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/svgsalamander

Thanks and Best Regards,

The packaging VCS is here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/svgsalamander.git/
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/svgsalamander

Just add yourself to Uploaders because it is maintained by the Java
team. I don't think Nicolas is MIA but he hasn't been working on this
package for a long time.

Regards,

Markus