Re: Please review libjt400-java

Hello Julián,

On 21.06.2016 00:43, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
[...]
> I believe that some maven jars are missing.
>
> Could you give me a hint?
>
> Thanks in advance,

You need to remove the *.jlibs file, which is javehelper specific and
conflicts with pure maven_repo_helper and edit your libjt400-java.poms
file instead. Specify the path to your artifact and use the --java-lib
option to install/symlink the same artifact into /usr/share/java as well.

debian/pom.xml --has-package-version --java-lib
--artifact=path/to/your/libjt400.jar

You can probably remove javahelper completely. If you want to use the
${java:Depends} substvar in debian/control (a javahelper feature, then
you also need to export the CLASSPATH in debian/rules or use a
*.classpath or *.manifest file. However in this case the packaging is
quite simple and I would rather remove the build-dependency on
javahelper and the substvar and replace it with the required dependency,
if any.

Regards,

Markus