Re: Please review libjt400-java

On 16.06.2016 02:57, Julián Moreno Patiño wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not an expert java packager, so I like some comments
> about libjt400-java new package.
>
> Please check out:
>
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/libjt400-java.git

Hi Julián,

the packaging looks good to me. You might want to consider to add Maven
artifacts to the package because they are needed if your library is a
build-dependency for a Maven based project. Usually you can find the
required pom.xml files on mavencentral and you have to use
maven-repo-helper in this case to install them. Otherwise the packaging
is straight forward. I haven't checked debian/copyright though.

Cheers,

Markus