Re: Seeking a sponsor

The debian directory was autogenerated; I can go through and
delete/correct stuff where needed as you say. I wasn't really sure
what to do regarding giving an upstream URL; the googlecode URL gives
Lintian warnings and is obsolete, but I'm not sure if the Github
repository is actually "official" in any way.

You might notice that 3 tests fail; as far as I can tell, they're
supposed to, since the version distributed with Processing also fails
on the same three tests. Regarding better alternatives, it seems a bit
unreasonable to make modifications to Processing just to use a newer
library. Classpath Explorer is a very small library, so while it might
be unmaintained, it probably doesn't need much maintenance.

As I mentioned in my first post, I contribute a bit to Processing
upstream, so I would of course be happy to maintain the Debian package
in the long term; I've discussed this with the upstream project owner.