Re: Problems to find classes that should be in itext1.jar

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 04:55:25PM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 23/05/2016 à 16:46, Andreas Tille a écrit :
>
> > But deleting what?  Just these very lines featuring MRJ* ?
>
> Delete the try catch blocks where the MRJ classes appear.

OK, done in Git.  I think the only remaining issue is that the Debian
packaged libpal-java does not contain one class.  I tried to take this
over from the code copy from mesquite in a patch to libpal-java[1] which
I uploaded as libpal-java 1.5.1+dfsg-2.  Unfortunately mesquite does not
build and fails with

Source/mesquite/genesis/lib/RateMatrixGTRModel.java:236: error: method getTransitionProbability in class AbstractRateMatrix cannot be applied to given types;
		transProbs = palGTR.getTransitionProbability(transProbs);
		                   ^
  required: int,int
  found: TransitionProbability
  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
Source/org/apache/hivemind/util/PropertyAdaptor.java:166: warning: non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
            return _readMethod.invoke(target, null);
                                              ^
  cast to Object for a varargs call
  cast to Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this warning
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.

I think simply providing this class in libpal-java was not sufficient
and my naive poking was not successful.  Any better hint would be
welcome.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/libpal-java.git/tree/debian/patches/TransitionProbability.patch