Moved mpj to pkg-java Git

Hi,

since I moved some non-Debian Med targeting Java libs which are simply
preconditions for some Debian Med packages to pkg-java I continued this
habit now with mpj[1].  I also upgraded to the latest upstream version.

I was not successful to fix the lintian warning

  W: libmpj-java: incompatible-java-bytecode-format Java8 version (Class format: 52)

The former code had some

  dh_auto_build -- -Dant.build.javac.source=1.5 -Dant.build.javac.target=1.5

which I dropped at all and finally replaced by

  dh_auto_build -- -Dant.build.javac.source=1.8 -Dant.build.javac.target=1.8

but both means failed.  I hope that's not an urgent issue - if you think
it is feel free to fix it in Git.

I also tried to activate build time tests (which in previous versions
were stripped even from source package).  This failed with lots of build
errors due to missing classes.  I admit I'd be really happy to do some
sensible testing but I'm lacking time and experience to work on this
seriously.  Any volunteer would be welcome.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/mpj.git

--