Insubstantial transition (almost) complete

Hi all,

yesterday I uploaded src:insubstantial to unstable together with new
upstream versions of Jajuk and TripleA to replace src:substance,
src:trident, src:flamingo and src:liblaf-widget-java. In case you don't
remember anymore because it took several months to fix all outstanding
issues, please see [1] for the reasoning and more background information.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Felix Natter for his work
on this transition. He packaged insubstantial and worked closely
together with Bertrand Florat, upstream developer of Jajuk, to get the
latest upstream release into Debian. Thanks to both we could fix
remaining licensing issues and update Jajuk [2] to use insubstantial.

What's next:

I intend to request the removal of substance, trident, flamingo and
liblaf-widget-java because they were replaced by insubstantial.

We can also request the removal of libasm2-java as soon as #801321
(commons-javaflow) and #801377 (bgfinancas) are resolved. In the latter
case it looks like that the maintainer of bgfinancas, who is also the
upstream developer, is no longer interested in this package, so a
removal is likely. If anyone is interested in bgfinancas, now is the
time to step forward. So far

Regards,

Markus

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/787953