Re: API changes tracker for Java libraries

07.04.2016, 11:03, "Eugene Zhukov":
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 5:40 PM, Ponomarenko Andrey wrote:
>>  06.04.2016, 09:57, "Eugene Zhukov":
>>>  On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Ponomarenko Andrey wrote:
>>>>

>>>  [...]
>>>
>>>  Could you please add Saxon-HE (www.saxonica.com)?
>>>  https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/
>>
>>  Hi,
>>
>>  The report for the library has been added at: http://abi-laboratory.pro/java/tracker/timeline/saxon-he/
>>
>>  Please check the report and let me know if there are any false positives or negatives in the report.
>>
>>  Feel free to request more libraries if interested.
>
> There are more versions in the report, than tags at [1]. I guess
> that's how upstream develops and what chooses to tag. It would be nice
> to see diff between tags (only) starting from version 9.5.1.1.
> Thank you very much for working on this!
>
> Eugene
>
> [1] https://www.saxonica.co.uk/repos/archive/opensource/tags/

Hello,

I've created reports for all releases from the public SF repository of the library: https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/Saxon-HE/

Why some of them shouldn't be analyzed? They can be used by the community, so I think that reports for them should be presented in the tracker.

Thank you.